REIGN – REImaGiNe the way we bank | Cash Prize Rs.1,00,000:-
- All that you need to know about REIGN – REImaGiNe the way we bank! Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of India’s leading banking and financial services groups, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. The explosion of digital media has changed the way customers live and bank.
- REIGN not just adapting to this change but anticipating it and staying one step ahead. It all begins with our people and with a work culture designed for new-age banking.
- With REIGN, they invite students to REImaGiNe the way we bank! REIGN aim to bring the best student minds in India together and identify ideas and solutions that reimagine banking to create a rewarding and delightful experience every day for our customers.
- Spanning across two stages, the competition requires students to build a prototype of the Idea/solution on any one of the five problem tracks.
- You stand an opportunity to work on industry redefining problems, meet seasoned professionals and thought leaders, and a chance to win attractive prizes!
Eligibility & Team Rules:-
- Open to 3rd/4th year (B.E/B.Tech) and 4th/5th year Integrated/ Dual Degree engineering students across all Indian engineering colleges.
- Students can participate in teams of up to 3 members.
- Students from different engineering colleges can also form a team.
- A student cannot be a member of more than one team.
- All the team members are required to verify and confirm their details to form a team.
- Each team can submit a single solution and address only one problem track.
- Participants are expected to come up with new, original and innovative ideas. Plagiarised ideas will be disqualified.
- Your solution must be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration. You may use open source libraries and other freely available developer tools.
- The Intellectual Property (IP) rights in the content(s) of the submitted entries and related tool/ process/ software shall be assigned to Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited shall reserve the right to use the submitted entries for further commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Hackathon Tracks and Expected Solutions:-
- As part of the hackathon, participants are tasked with reimagining the customer experience for the user persona of a new-age mobile-first consumer, age 18-25, living in India.
- The target is to work towards building solutions that customers love and use every day and offer a seamless and engaging customer experience.
- You can also look at incorporating trends like gamification, nudge theory, personalization, social integration etc. REIGN absolutely recommend understanding our current offerings and try using the features yourself.
To understand REIGN current offering, participants may go through the following links:
- Digital Banking
- Insta Services
- Kotak 811
- Kotak Cherry
Participants have to address any one of the following tracks, a detailed description of which can be accessed after registering for the opportunity!
> Track 1: Reimagine banking with conversational AI
Conversational AI has the power to extend beyond the typical inbound customer service scenarios to engage across multiple touchpoints across the customer’s lifecycle, transcending traditional functional silos. Can you reimagine banking using Conversational AI?
> Track 2: Reimagine the bank’s user dashboard for next-gen
This generation, characterized as digital natives, has new expectations of social media integrations and deeply unique experiences. Can you reimagine the perfect user dashboard for the Next-Gen?
> Track 3: Reimagine personal financial management for mobile
As people switch to proactive measures to improve their financial lives from saving to spending, can you innovate a way to help make a budget, invest, and buy stocks and reimagine banking for Personal Finance Management?
> Track 4: Reimagine how we can use voice as a feature for banking
Voice banking is poised to have a significant impact on the future of banking with companies big and small competing, old and new, competing to attract and retain customers within their voice-powered ecosystems. Can you reimagine voice features for personal banking in this age?
> Track 5: Reimagine payment gateway & payment pages
As online payments are becoming more and more popular means of transaction in today’s time, online payment gateways have become increasingly important. How can you reimagine payment pages and ensure that customers using this technology have a seamless customer experience?
- A Pitch Deck with maximum 5 Slides highlighting the following:
- Problem Solution Overview, Process Flow, Tech Stack, Developer Tools used, USP of the solution
- Instructions to View/Download and run the MVP solution with links to code deliverables
- Future Possible Enhancements, Risks and Dependencies, Any Additional Information
- A 2-minute Idea Pitch Video, that summarizes your team’s solution.
Participants will be judged on the basis of Working Solution, Solution Feasibility & Usability, and Communication Skills. For further details on the tracks and criteria of judgment, register yourselves right away and access the full case!
Grand Finale Round:- December 10th, 2021
Note:- The Top teams in each track from the Idea Submission stage will be shortlisted and will work towards refining and perfecting their MVPs. They then get a chance to pitch their solutions to the Kotak Mahindra Bank Leadership during the Grand Finale. Winners and Runners-up will be selected for each track!
Registration Deadline:- 22nd November 2021, 11:59 PM IST
REIGN – REImaGiNe the way we bank Registration Process:-
Apply In Below Link