Replicon Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Replicon hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Replicon Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Replicon
Job Position:- Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary:- 25k / Month during Internship. After conversion INR 5.5 Lac CTC
Educational Qualification :-
- 2020 batch BE / BTech / BSc/ MCA / MSc / MTech(CS/IT/IS) Good academic record (>60%, no backlogs)
- 6 Months Internship
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals / OOPS concepts
- Ability to convert the requirements to simplistic technical design
- Expertise in any of the scripting languages
- Expertise in C# or node.js
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- An openness to write code that conforms to the best practices and policies of a large software organization, not just your personal preferences
- A desire to take ownership and pride in everything you do and stand by what you deliver
- Readiness to hit the ground running – you may not know how to solve everything right off the bat, but you will put in the time and effort to understand so that you can
What you will learn:-
- Coding across the entire stack – UI, Services and Data
- Unit testing, test-driven development and test automation engineering in a real-world SaaS environment
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- A technology toolbelt that includes leading edge languages and tools with knowledge on when and why to use them
- How to work as an individual contributor on a large software team
- How an SDLC (software development life cycle) works in industry and scales to large teams releasing multiple interrelated software component multiple times per day
- How to get your code into production to be used by real customers
- How to adopt industry best practices in all of your projects – TDD (test driven development), CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery), IaC (Infrastructure as Code), linting, static code analysis
- Software and system architecture best practices, such as a microservice architecture and serverless computing, that allows a complex business application to scale to millions of users in a cost-effective manner
How Replicon work:
- An agile development environment delivering software features to production every day
- Work as a Team, Have fun as a team
- A relentless desire to continuously improve
- Functional computer systems.
- Min. 1 MBPS internet speed per PC.
- Updated Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser with the most recent version; Note: IE is not supported.
- Power Back-up for Computer Systems during the Exam.
- You should have access to your mail ID.
- You should have the Soft-Copy of your CV (with picture) to upload (Optional).
- You should Fill all the academic details correctly.
- Before starting the test you should ensure that the Computer is connected with high speed internet and meets all the technical requirements as mentioned.
- Once you start the test, it is recommended to pursue it in one go for the complete duration.
- You should not move or go outside the test window as they will be marked suspicious and if tried to do so repeatedly the test may get terminated.
- You are not allowed to use any mobile phones or Calculators during the test process.
Starts At:- Friday, March 5th 2021, 2:26 PM, IST
Ends At:- Wednesday, March 17th 2021, 6:00 PM, IST
Duration:- 1 hour 15 minutes
Replicon Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs