Revnue Off Campus Recruitment:-
Revnue is hiring candidates for the role of Back-End Developer for the Across India(Remote) location. The complete details about Revnue Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Revnue
Job Position:- Back-End Developer
Job Location:- Across India (Remote)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Programming experience using Python – Django framework
- Web development experience with web frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Experience working with a relational database, such as PostgreSQL/ SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal English
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding experience using Python
- Extensive experience building REST APIs using Django
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases, SQL, and experience using a relational database management system such as PostgreSQL
- Fundamental understanding of cloud computing and experience developing using AWS infrastructure, services, and APIs
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems and ability to think abstractly
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Revnue is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Write code that is easy for other engineers to understand and expand on, through technology/library choices, code style (readability matters), and documentation
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Revnue Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|