Royal Bank of Scotland Recruitment 2020:-
Royal Bank of Scotland hiring for the role of Risk & Controls Analyst in Chennai, India location.The complete details about Royal Bank of Scotland Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Royal Bank of Scotland
Company Website:- www.rbs.com
Job Position:– Risk & Controls Analyst
Location:- Chennai, India
The skills you’ll need:-
To be successful in this role, you’ll demonstrate knowledge of how a large financial services organisation operates and bring experience of working in a first or second line of defence risk role.
You’ll also bring:–
- A clear track record of achievement and delivery
- Knowledge of risk assessment and scenario analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of operational risk management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to influence at all levels
Job Description :-
- If you’re looking for a new challenge, where you can play a key role in preventing potential risks to our customers, this could be the ideal role for you
- You’ll work in partnership with the first line of defence and businesses in applying effective risk management, and anticipating and assessing the potential impacts of risk across the bank
- By liaising closely with a range of stakeholders, you’ll have an opportunity to raise your profile across the bank as well as a strong focus on personal development
Responsibilities :-What you’ll do
You’ll play a key role in delivering risk management initiatives that support the effective application of the operational risk framework and conduct risk obligations, with an opportunity to improve the understanding and effective management of risk across the bank.
We’ll look to you to support the business in managing the risks which exist, making sure mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined risk appetite, working in conjunction with the second line of defence.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:–
- Developing and supporting the interrogation and analysis of relevant management information, supporting effective risk management on the part of your stakeholders
- Controlling resources that contribute to the development of guidance notes and training material and content, upskilling the broader first line of defence function and businesses
- Supporting management in facilitating regular stakeholder meetings and key forums through preparing and issuing of supporting paperwork and assessing regulatory impacts
- Building and maintaining trusted working partnerships across the bank and our franchises, to inform and gather intelligence on emerging and future risks and controls
Royal Bank of Scotland Recruitment 2020 Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Upload Your Resume And Apply For Hundreds Of Jobs Related To Your Field ( If u don’t have good resume ,Create an excellent resume )
Join Our Telegram Channel(4400+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives