Salesforce Off Campus Drive:-
Salesforce is hiring candidates for the role of Intern User Experience Associate for the Bangalore & Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Salesforce Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Salesforce
Job Position:- Intern User Experience Associate
Job Locations:- Bangalore & Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time
Job ID:- JR142501
Job Posted Date:- 06th March 2022
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in HCI or equivalent design discipline
- Understanding of contemporary user-centered design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of user testing and research methodologies
- Portfolio of academic design projects highlighting their strengths and interests
- Analytical Mind with an aesthetical eye for details
- Self- motivated, good communicator with a collaborative working style
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Any relevant work experience in product design & development across web and mobile is a plus
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS for prototyping
- Experience with CRM or enterprise software
- You will be part of the Industries Product Design team that brings powerful visions to life with the latest technologies and the Salesforce platform.
- Working closely with other UX designers, Product Managers, and Engineers you will be reaching out to the customers, making strategic design decisions, inspiring the product teams, sketching out ideas and getting them implemented to pixel perfection.
The ideal candidate roles:
- Should enjoy crafting experiences with technology, hacking on new projects, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints.
- She/He must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world UX for our customers.
- Should crave for complex challenges, get fired up through ideation and bringing ideas to reality, sketching concepts, capturing ideas, distilling complex problems and proposing clear,
efficient, consistent solutions.
- She/He will have direct access to customer executives and Salesforce executive management, while working closely with the Salesforce product and Sales organizations.
- Should be a tireless advocate for the end user, having deep empathy for their everyday
struggles and be always putting their needs first to provide the best experiences.
- Collaborate with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) in a time frame of 4-6months
to solve for new product requirements/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research
- Communicate your ideas through sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes, mocks, and overall design decisions to a variety of key stakeholders
- Create designs that adhere to and extend existing design language and style guides
- Generate appropriate specs of final design and user flows that allow engineering to
- Balancing great design with business goals and meeting tight deadlines
Salesforce Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs