Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way.
We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world. Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality
Company Name:- Salesforce
Company Website- www.salesforce.com
Job Position :- Summer 2020 Intern – Technical Writer
Location :– Hyderabad
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to adhere to styles and processes
- Knowledge of XML or HTML
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Focus on quality and details
- Strong team player
- Customer advocate
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or communications field
- Experience with authoring and publishing tools
- Experience with video and image editing software
Job Description :-
- Turn your interests in technology and explaining how things work into a career!
- If you’re studying creative writing, journalism, programming, or science, have a streamlined writing style, and a desire to make software easier to use, then we want to meet you.
- We’re based in Hyderabad and we’ve got one of the best technical writing teams in the business.
- We work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make the Salesforce application easier to use.
- We write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, developer guides;
- we create Trailhead online learning tutorials , videos, and other user assistance to help customers use a variety of business applications.
- You’re a great match if you’re self-directed, passionate about technology, and are interested in producing high-quality documentation.
- You’ll learn innovative technical communication tools and Agile methodologies to build a career!
Responsibilities: Create and update documentation and user assistance for Salesforce products
Salesforce Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also Apply Other off campus drives