SAP Off Campus Recruitment:-
SAP is hiring candidates for the role of Developer Associate for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about SAP Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- SAP
Job Position:- Developer Associate
Job Location:- Bangalore, India – 560066
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Regular Full Time
Requisition ID:- 341486
Work Area:- Software-Design and Development
Job Posted Date:- June 21st, 2022
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 0-3 years of post-B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Spring Boot / NodeJS frameworks would be preferred
- Has experience designing, building and delivering µServices in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Has experience in building scalable UIs using Angular/UI5
- Has strong experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM / Kanban)
- Strong requirement analysis capabilities
- Strong technical communication skills
- Own, troubleshoot & resolve code defects
- Understands REST API/gRPC with strong working knowledge on REST API
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Elasticsearch, AWS, Kubernetes, Mongo would be an added advantage
Job Description & & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team. Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
- Shows initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success.
- Constantly improves own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills.
- Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
- Has advanced overall product and technical knowledge and shares expertise within and across team and organization.
- Has advanced knowledge of development processes and product standards.
- You will have an opportunity to understand the complete CRM Sales Cycle by collaborating within and outside the team.
- You will directly interact with internal and external customers
- Perform product design, modeling, implementation, and testing
- Work in accordance with agile development models (Scrum, Agile)
- Collaboarate with Product Management and UX Designers to translate customer requests into useful product functionality
SAP Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs