SAP Off Campus Recruitment:-
SAP is hiring candidates for the role of Partner Experience Associate for the Gurgaon, Haryana, India location. The complete details about SAP Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- SAP
Job Position:- Partner Experience Associate
Job Location:- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Regular Full Time
Requisition ID:- 379001
Job Posted on:- September 04th, 2023
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- University Degree/Student in Business/IT preferable
- Fresher or Working experience of 1-3 Years
- Experience gained in the IT/Software sector is an advantage.
- Fluency in any Asian Languages a Strong Added Advantage
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, and proven experience in effective handling of high volume of tasks in short timeframes.
- Creative thinking, willingness, and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies.
- A pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work
- Ability/openness to work well in a multicultural and multinational environment.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Experienced IT User – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and additionally an Asian language is a benefit.
- Proven experience in improving efficiency on processes.
- Proven track record of positive communication with project stakeholders
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Developing a clear understanding of what an SAP Partner is and an awareness of the tools and resources available to SAP PartnerEdge Partners.
- Resolving Partnership queries efficiently with a laser focus on quality of response.
- Aligning with key roles in SAP such as recruiters, Partner Managers or Partner Business Managers to support SAP Partners.
- Build a strong relationship with the key stakeholders that operate in your Market Unit.
- Maintenance of internal systems of partner record.
- Collating and presenting information to SAP stakeholders on current processes in place, and proposals to improve processes, with the aim of improving the Partners’ overall experience with SAP.
- Flexibility around working hours may be required.
SAP Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|NTT DATA||Click here|