Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry.
Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Company Name :- Schlumberger
Company Website :- www.slb.com
Job Position:- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Experience :- 0-3 years of related experience
Minimum Job Qualifications:-
- Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineeringor related Engineering degree.
- 0-3 years of related experience.
- General knowledge of Oil and Gas production,hydrocarbon processing and oil/water separation.
- PC Skills and working knowledge ofengineering software packages such as CAD, Siemens PLC, Step 7, Omron and TIA portal.Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with concepts such as limits,rings, quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems.
- Ability to comprehendand apply principles of advanced calculus, modern algebra, and advancedstatistical theory.
- Knowledge of VFDs, Generator Controls andtheir interface to Drilling Equipment controls
- Knowledge of Failure Mode, Effects andCriticality Analysis and root cause analysis
Schlumberger Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also Apply Other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|amazon pay||click here|
|CSS Corp||click here|