Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
company Name:- Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Job position:- Trainee
Location:- Bengaluru, India
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- You are Graduate in accounting with minimum 0-2 years of experience in Accounting/Reconciliation with working knowledge in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon.
- You are a standout colleague and have excellent interpersonal skills.
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
- You will be performing and reviewing the Balance Sheet Reconciliations for Siemens Business Units.
- You will also ensure accuracy in it and present to Business Units and provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps.
- You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers.
Apply Link:- Click Here (apply before the link expires)