S&P Global Off Campus Drive:-
S&P Global is hiring candidates for the role of Data Researcher I for the Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India location. The complete details about S&P Global Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- S&P Global
Job Position:- Data Researcher I
Job Location:- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Categories:- Data Management
Req ID:- 267588
Job Posted On:- 08th December 2021
- Masters in Geology (M.Sc. In Geology)/(MTech in Mine Engineer)
- Any Science Graduate with a Specialization in Geology
What S&P Global is Looking For:-
- The candidate should be willing to work in rotational (including night) shifts.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skill (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the prerequisites for the positions.
- Comfortable in taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Good competitive attitude towards work.
- Either Freshers or Experienced
What’s in it for you:-
- Be a part of an industry leading, Fortune 500 company
- Be a part of “GREAT PLACE TO WORK” Certified firm
- Applying Geology understanding while capturing data from different sources of publicly available data from Annual Reports, Technical Reports, Drill Results, Feasibility Study.
- Job families in our domain covers dual-track career paths which means someone may aspire for a management/leadership role or a subject-matter expert/specialist role. We follow a Pay for Performance philosophy, along with a standard performance measurement with promotion and in-band progression criteria that are shared to team members for transparency and objective deliberation.
- Performs straightforward, stand-alone tasks or transactions within detailed instructions and predefined procedures
- Responsible for entering and editing data in work tools as per specified guidelines and checklists
- Captures comprehensive information on the data tracked by the Metals & Mining Industry Content Department.
- Creates reports of work performed during the day via reporting tools. This process will also involve extracting and validating data errors
- Reviews feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence
- Works within own team; may interact with other related teams. Works with supervisor and team members to understand processes and procedure
- Works with other related teams to complete tasks assigned to them. Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds Mining industry knowledge and reporting standard.
- Increase learning by accomplishing Learning Xchange & LinkedIn Learning modules as well as modules for policy compliance
- Fosters innovation by identifying enhancement initiatives that support our LEAN philosophy
- Contributes to the achievement of personal and team objective
S&P Global Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs