Sprinklr Campus Hiring Challenge 2021:-
Sprinklr hiring candidates for the role of Product Engineer for the Remote for now, once offices reopen Bangalore/Gurgaon location. The complete details about Sprinklr Campus Hiring Challenge 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Sprinklr
Job Position:- Product Engineer
Job Location:- Remote for now. Bangalore/Gurgaon once offices reopen
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Challenge Type:- Programming Challenge
- Tier-I College Graduates (2021 & 2022) with CGPA of a minimum 7.50
- Years of experience: 0 years+
- Skills: Basic Programming and Aptitude
What makes you qualified:-
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Thrives in an open or ambiguous environment
- Great attitude towards work and people
- Intellectually curious and inventive
About the Role:-
- Sprinklr is looking for Product Engineers who can develop massively scalable, distributed software systems built on strong competencies in data structures and algorithms.
- So, if you desire to create and implement full product life cycles, and code solutions that involve research and interactivity, Sprinklr is the best workplace to be in.
- Sprinklr uses TypeScript to develop modular and scalable systems, so as to enable us to serve our dynamic requirements around learning and build on top of a neat code structure.
A brief overview of tech stack:
- React Frontend (using Create React App, NextJS, GatsbyJS) for web applications – In-house Space Design System with React component library.
- Style Dictionary to build bespoke designs without any annoying opinionated styles that we have to fight to override
- GraphQL, react-query to query and mutate data
- Jest & React Testing Library for Unit Tests
- Code Review Pipelines to ensure compliance with ESLint + Prettier rules & ZERO Unit Test Failures.
Responsibilities(What will you do):-
- You will be part of a fast-paced young team, your experience will matter the most and should be genuine and in-depth in subjects you’ve worked on
- Breathe programming! The role calls for strong programmers who work on emerging business requirements
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies
- 3 Basic Programming Questions
- 15 Multiple Choice Questions
Opens At:- August 18th, 12:30 PM
Closes At:- August 29th, 06:25 PM
Duration:- 3 hours
Sprinklr Campus Hiring Challenge 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs