Stackfusion Off Campus Hiring:-
Stackfusion is hiring candidates for the role of Junior Android Developer for the Gurgaon/ Pune locations. The complete details about Stackfusion Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Stackfusion
Job Position:- Junior Android Developer
Job Locations:- Gurgaon/ Pune
Salary Package:- 3 LPA – 5 LPA
Desired experience:- 0-1 year
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Course specialization: BTech/MTech/BCA/MCA
- Target batch Passouts: 2022
- Mandatory Skills: Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, Linux
Skill Set Required:-
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Demonstrated experience with Java or Kotlin, and Android mobile programming.
- Experience with Android Studio.
- Familiarity with all phases of the software development life cycle (analysis, design, development, testing, defect
- tracking/resolution, deployment, field support).
- Experience with XML in designing layouts(Specially Constraint Layout)
- Familiarity with version control tools like GIT
- Familiarity with distributed cloud computing environments, modern computer software architectures, and advanced software practices.
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Application architecture and programming.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Sprints, etc.)
- Familiarity with mobile/server-based cloud computing.
- Familiarity with database systems using SQLite and Realm etc. 12- Experience with HTTP/HTTPS, REST, JSON, and basic knowledge of web development.
- Formal or informal Android mobile programming experience.
Responsibilities for Junior Android Developer:-
- Assist in the development of new Android mobile applications under the direction of a senior engineer.
- Design, code, unit test, debug, and document programs.
- Clearly and actively communicate the status of work and projects to stakeholders as needed.
- Diagnose and resolve software defects and problems.
- Meet time requirements for assignments, with minimal reminders.
- Provide work breakdown using standardized estimation techniques.
- Participate in work product reviews (e.g. code design).
- Support other legacies Android and Java applications as required
- Telephonic Interview
- Assignment Round
- Technical Interview
- Operations Round
Stackfusion Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Links
Step 1 :- Register Here
Step 2 :- Click Here To Apply
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Dassault Systemes||Click here|
|Spider Software||Click here|
|S&P Global||Click here|