Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive:-
Standard Chartered is hiring candidates for the role of QA Engineer – (2200009005) for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- QA Engineer – (2200009005)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employee Status:- Permanent
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Job Posted Date:- 13th April 2022
- UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization.
- PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization.
- Hands-on experience in Automation Testing using Selenium, Cucumber.
- Experience in designing automation frameworks for UI, API, and Middle-ware Testing.
- Expertise in JAVA, SQL, BigData, Hadoop, HIVE.
- Good knowledge of GIT, BitBucket, Maven/Gradle/ANT, Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Working knowledge of deploying code into CI/CD pipelines.
- Minimum 6+ years of testing & development experience is preferably.
- Familiar with Control-M/Batch jobs is a plus.
Key Responsibilities of Role:-
- Responsible for designing & developing test automation solutions and handling all aspects of the application testing.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities by working closely with the application team to understand project requirements.
- Plan, analyze, design, develop, and execute test cases.
- Identify test environment requirements and liaise (and coordinate) with staff in testing support.
- Facilitate problem resolution, and verify fixes received from the application team.
- Assist the test manager/scrum master in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting in relation to non-functional testing.
- Assist the test manager in performing test estimation for small or tiny projects.
- Follow the test process and continuously improve the quality of the test process, along with the project progress.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments.
- Report and update test status promptly and accurately.
- Work with business users in guiding and obtaining Non-functional requirements as well as obtaining the relevant sign-off for the performance test deliverables.
- Able to implement test processes within various project models and technology platforms.
- Able to work as a team and be proactive in providing out-of-the box solutions if required.
Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs