Standard Chartered Recruitment:-
Standard Chartered is hiring candidates for the role of Specialist – CRU – (2200027689) for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Standard Chartered Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Specialist – CRU – (2200027689)
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Employee Status:- Permanent
Job Posting Date:- 18th November 2022, 11:49:45 AM
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
Role Specific Technical Competencies:
- Clear communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Ability to use positive language
- Effective listening & Logical thinking
- Taking responsibilities and adaptability
- Time management
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution.
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education.
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate.
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns.
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy.
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls.
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards.
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the managementEnsure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure.
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time.
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, eg – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments.
Standard Chartered Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs