Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
Company Name:- Stryker Corporation
Company Website:- www.stryker.com
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Associate Design Engineer)
Educational Qualifications: –
Required: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institution.
Preferred: Master’s in mechanical engineering with relevant thesis.
Job Position Details:
The Associate Design Engineer will be part of a global Trauma & Extremities – Shoulder Product Development team. The engineer will have ownership & accountability of R&D deliverables and lead the complete ideation-launch cycle of specific Trauma and Shoulder Implants and Instruments. The engineer will establish user needs working with HCPs and Marketing; develop and validate product designs liaising with Advanced operations, Bio-Mechanics Lab and surgeons; be responsible for project completion and product launch while partnering with Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
This role will help enrich knowledge of core product design and NPDP process and allow an opportunity to develop an expertise in managing project paths, timelines and stakeholders from different locations.
- Interact with surgeon to collect VOC and analyze competitor systems to establish user needs.
- Utilize knowledge of surgical techniques to design & develop novel solutions addressing user and business needs for the T&E-Shoulder Business.
- Fulfill key design control requirements including generating DIOVV, risk analysis, dFMECA and design reviews. Work with independent reviewers and quality assurance personnel to finalize and approve DCDs.
- Collaborate with Advanced Operations and vendors to DFM product designs and finalize drawings. Act as R&D representative for creation of DCPs and IGS.
- Conduct tolerance stack up analysis on developed design to verify product.
- Liaise with BML personnel to perform benchtop studies and execute test plans for devices.
- Visit division to conduct cadaver labs with surgeons in collaboration with Marketing.
- Partner with extended team to achieve PTQ milestones per established timelines.
Prior Work Experience and Skills:–
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex NPD projects – inception through launch – within tight timelines during at least 1 prior project.
- Expertise in CAD modelling and detailing using Pro-E Wildfire or Similar software.
- Fair Knowledge of GD&T as per ASME Y14.5- ASME
- Working knowledge of FEA using ANSYS Software.
- Exposure to manufacturing processes and inspection methods.
- Proven track record around working within a global team and employing excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Travel-up to 10%
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)