Syngene Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Syngene hiring candidates for the role of Executive Trainee, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Syngene Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows..
The complete details about Syngene Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Syngene International Limited
Job Position:- Executive Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary :- As per the company standards
Experience :- 0-3 Years
Job Posted Date :- 19th November 2020
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., M. Pharm, B.Sc.
Should have knowledge on Analytical Techniques.
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should be strong in Data Integrity.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts
- Should be a focused employee.
This role involves in the analysis of Drug Substance/ Drug Product.
- Responsible for performing the physicochemical and instrumental analysis and investigations of samples (Drug substance, Drug Product, Intermediate, Excipient & Inactive) received at Early phase GMP (Analytical Department).
- Preparation of protocols, ODS and Annexure as per client requirement.
- Responsible for handling stability for multiple Client projects.
- Preparing stability summary reports and review of final documents.
- Actively participate in Client Audits and regulatory Audits.
- Ensure to follow cGMP and GDP.
- Deliver analytical results within the established windows and as per applicable guidelines.
- Responsible for performing Validation activities and method transfers for multiple Client projects.
- Preparing the Calculation excel sheets, certificate of Analysis for standards and impurities and Reports for Analytical Method Validation and Analytical Method Transfer.
- Responsible for Performing Qualification and Calibration of assigned Instrument’s and Equipment’s.
- Preparation of Instrument URS, DQ and IOP.
- Preparing the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Responsible for timely intimation/ investigation of any events, deviations to the Dept. Head, QA function and supporting the related investigations to the clients and its effective timely closure.
- Responsible for Timely deliverables of projects.
- Compliance & implementation of quality systems.
- Ensure optimal utilization of Work hours & prioritization of activities to meet departmental commitments.
- Flexibility to work in any project/team as per the requirement.
- Responsible for the activities assigned within the team.
- Escalation of issues / non conformity with applicable procedures/policies.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Syngene Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs