Tata Communications Off Campus Drive:-
Tata Communications is hiring candidates for the role of Jr. Customer Service Executive – Provisioning & Configuration Management – 11001 for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Tata Communications Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Tata Communications
Job Position:- Jr. Customer Service Executive – Provisioning & Configuration Management – 11001
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- 13th-February-2023
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Education: Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years (No prior work related experience required)
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Provisioning and Configuration Management or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Oversee and drive back office provisioning of service delivery including onnet feasibility, access networks and customer order provisioning. Drive system and process improvement projects to ensure timely and cost effective provisioning of orders in ILD, NLD and MAN networks.
- Ensure availability of inventory of network systems and bandwidth in provisioning on networks. Analyze need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks. Plans, organizes and directs all operations with respect to installation support, network service and major moves.
- Identify and lead implementation for any new network updates. Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications.
- Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management. Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in agreed time and supervise hand over to project implementation team.
- Drive change management initiatives, make change requests and monitor change processes and IT initiatives within to ensure delivering a tested active service layer to the customer on time at optimal costs to the organization and drive continuous improvement. Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Provides technical expertise, business planning and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and system solutions/network improvement. Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Hitachi Energy||Click here|
|Moodys Corporation||Click here|