TCS NQT 2021:-
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT ) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score.
- The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter.
- Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a mandatory test to be taken to register for Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who have appeared for NQT earlier and would like to improve their NQT Score, can purchase NQT Variant(s) and appear for it in the upcoming tests.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) on/before the application closure date.
Who can Apply:-
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Note:- *NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite for all the tests.
About the Test:-
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization in skills required to perform various job roles
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score:-
- Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score:-
- Psychometric Test to assess personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace
Industry NQT Score:-
- Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score:-
- Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
Note:- Applications Open for August 2021 and November 2021 exams
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process:-
Register in given link
Registration Link:- Click Here To Apply(Register before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs