TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
TCS hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Across India location. The complete details about TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- TCS
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Target Batch:- YOP 2020 & 2021 passouts
Test Date:- October 2021 onwards
Interview Date:- To be announced post test results
Registration end date:- 24th September 2021
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:-
Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- TCS is building greater futures and are inviting you to make #TheBigMove towards growth and transformation.
- TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
- Experience a unique career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Hands-on Coding||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs