TCS Off Campus Smart Hiring 2021:-
TCS hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Across India location. The complete details about TCS Off Campus Smart Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- TCS
Job Position:– Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Test Date:- 6th June, 2021 (Sunday)
Interview Date:- To be announced post test results
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply
% Criteria:- CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from the National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
- TCS Ignite Students who perform exceptionally during the selection process will get an opportunity to join the TCS Ignite unit– TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on the latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for a full-fledged global IT career.
- The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
- It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions):- 30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions):- 50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions):- 40 Minutes
Registration End date:- 23rd May 2021
TCS Off Campus Smart Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs