Technip Energies Recruitment Drive:-
Technip Energies is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee – Automation & Digital – ML for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Technip Energies Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Technip Energies
Job Position:- Graduate Trainee – Automation & Digital – ML
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Contract Type:- Temporary
Job Identification:- 1128
Job Posted Date:- 04th October 2022, 02:09 PM
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟓 𝐭𝐨 𝟒𝟎 𝐋𝐏𝐀
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Hands on experience on RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 0-1 years experience in any of the programming languages like VB Script ,.Net.
- Uipath developer certification is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Database
- Experience in shared service environment desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and accounting concepts
- Must be flexible and able to work in 24×7 shifts
Personal competencies and qualities required:
- Professional manner and highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in telephone-based support is desirable
- Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to the root cause of problems
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
- Focuses activities on customer business priorities
- May require extended working hours during month / quarter-end
- Zero defect mindset with attention to details
Top MNCs Hiring BE/BTech candidates – Register Now
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Technip Energies is currently seeking a Graduate Trainee – RPA Uipath, reporting directly to RPA COE Lead to join their Automation & Digital team based in Noida India.
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design , develop and maintain automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Technip Energies Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|IMRIEL Software||Click here|
|CDK Global||Click here|