Texas Instruments Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Texas Instruments hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Texas Instruments Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Texas Instruments
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 200004AX
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- New graduate or up to 2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE / ECE
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- C and C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with assembly language programming
- Solid understanding of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- Good handle in C with project experience in development of applications on embedded platforms
- Good SW debugging skills. Able to identify software/hardware issues with minimal iterations.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and well versed with using lab equipment like oscilloscope
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Additional Preferred Qualifications:-
The ideal candidate also has one or more of the following qualifications:
- Experience in embedded RTOS platforms
- Experience of scripting using Python
- Experience on software development tools like Git, Jira, static code analyzer tools.
- Quality conscious and able to develop and deploy unit, system and regression tests and automation test scripts.
- Experience working on Image processing and other algorithms
- Knowledge & experience in SW test & validation best practices
- Familiar of MISRA C guidelines
- Design and develop SW for DLP Controllers and associated peripherals
- Maintenance and support change requests on the existing SW platforms
- Debug and support co-work with Customers and Applications team as needed
- Come up with unit and system level test plans and procedures and develop test scripts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Creates design documentation and associated application and user guides
Note:- Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs