Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineering Trainee- Electrical & Electronics for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Job Position:- Graduate Engineering Trainee- Electrical & Electronics
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 161166BR
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 0-4 years of experience
- Masters in relevant engineering domain (EE)
- Knowledge of any Circuit design and Simulation tools.
- Handle low complexity Projects independently and medium complex projects with mentorship
- Build work breakdown structure (WBS) of projects with support from senior project managers
- Engage with project cross-functional teams (CFT) for reviews to seek inputs under the guidance of Program & design managers
Skills and Competencies:-
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read & visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input.
- Create design documents & artifacts as per design process
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for Sustenance Engineering projects.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade-off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform BOM Scrub / Component search
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Learn & repeat testing as per test plans & test protocols (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results accurately and in a structured manner
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant/capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs