Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring candidates for the role of Engineer, Software for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name:- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Position:– Engineer, Software
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package :- As per Company Standards
Job ID :- 152817BR
Skills, Knowledge and experience requirement:–
- 0 to 2 years experience in the role, BE/BTech or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Proficiency with .NET., C#, WPF is required
- Desktop Software development using .NET, WPF.
- Thermo Fisher is the Digital Engineering Team – the Software Center of Excellence for Thermo Fisher Scientific. they are responsible for developing and delivering SaaS-based applications and digital lab (Cloud-based) tools, to help scientists do their work more efficiently and with precision, enabling them to make our world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
- Their world-class software products and solutions accelerate scientific discovery and lab productivity.
- These solutions provide rich content, selection tools, collaboration tools, and scientific apps that allow our customers to focus on innovation and the complexities of their science.
- create a connected world for our customers where discoveries happen the smart way — where every device/product is connected, self-aware, and self-healing—thereby enabling efficient workflows and collaborative science.
- enable our customers to efficiently manage their lab by providing them insight to workflow processes, asset uptime and product availability.
Roles & Responsibilities:–
- The Software Engineer performs all aspects of Software Development including programming, unit testing, and integration testing.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:-
- Hands on Software Development of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s software products.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific requirements
- Participate as a team member on product release projects.
- Work with Support to address customer issues.
- Effectively apply project methodology and standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs