Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive:-
Thomson Reuters is hiring candidates for the role of Global Trade Analyst – Python for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India location. The complete details about Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Thomson Reuters
Job Position:- Global Trade Analyst – Python
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Req #:- JREQ164994
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Qualification: Fresher/ 1 year experience (Python programming, web scrapping)
- Exceptional attitude towards customer service
- Excellent analytical & interpretation skills to support global trade operations
- Familiarity with excel formulas and macros
- Ability to read & interpret process documents
- Familiarity with coding and developing concepts
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Experience with Python, Pandas or Selenium is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies- platforms, languages, libraries, APIs
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Strong motivation/curiosity to improve established processes
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Experiment & Development
- Work with a small team or individually as required, to design programs, code and implement them
- Communicate with users, cross functional teams to understand requirements and come up with solutions
- Test the codes before deployment on a larger scale
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing codes and software modules
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Work on assigned projects based on the needs of the department.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Collaborate: Working on a collaborative cross-functional team, you will share information, value diverse ideas, and partner effectively with colleagues across the globe. You will elevate and mentor teammates.
- Deliver: With a strong sense of urgency and the desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will translate complex business problems into projects with clearly defined scope. Our problems are complex; our solutions are right-sized. You will be accountable for timely, well-managed deliverables.
- Innovate: You will be empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will implement innovative ideas to solve real-world challenges.
- Inspire: You will be a proactive communicator who is excited to share your work. You will be articulate and compelling in describing ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will help lead the way in the adoption of AI across the enterprise.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|