Thomson Reuters off campus drive:-
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the legal and tax & accounting markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Company Name :- Thomson Reuters
Company Website :- www.thomsonreuters.com
Job Position:- Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification :- B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH/BCA/MCA
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules.
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools.
- Awareness with Agile project development methodology, SCRUM, continuous integration process.
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines.
Thomson Reuters off campus drive apply link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|