TIAA India Off Campus Hiring:-
TIAA India is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Client Services for the Pune, India location. The complete details about TIAA India Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- TIAA India
Job Position:- Trainee – Client Services
Job Locations:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Work Type:- Full Time
Job ID:- R230400756
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Educational Requirements: High School Preferred
- Work Experience: No Experience Required
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Key Responsibilities and Duties:-
The Trainee, Client Services provides day-to-day client service and administrative support to plan sponsors and the back office operations, processing defined contribution and benefit plan transactions. Working under moderate supervision, this job is responsible for asset management operations processes pertinent to retirement plan processing, settlements and record maintenance.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of retirement plan operations.
- Reconciles retirement plan accounts and ensures proper documentation.
- Assists in client account related issues and seeks optimal solutions to resolve customer concerns.
- Maintains reports for on-site and off-site storage for retirement plan systems.
- Ensures that an adequate supply of forms and storage space are available for use.
- Maintains records of data storage utilization, back-up and maintenance procedures, and recommends procedural improvements.
- Provides support to plan participants regarding various issues.
TIAA India Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|QSS Technosoft||Click here|
|Assa Abloy||Click here|