TIAA Off Campus Recruitment:-
TIAA is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Pune, India location. The complete details about TIAA Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- TIAA
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full Time
Job ID:- R210500693
Job Posted Date:- 07th December 2021
- No Experience Required
- High School, Preferred
- MBA/PGDM (Finance) from a tier 2 college
- CFA L1 cleared, CIPM, AMFI
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Required Experience:- 0-2 year
Skills and Experience:-
- Basic understanding of Investment Management industry/Capital Market along with sound knowledge of financial concepts
- Client focused mindset, diligence, accuracy, flexibility and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills to organize and prioritize competing priorities in deadline driven environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and building relationship with different stake holders throughout the organization
- A self-starter who can work independently and as a member of a team
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word and quick learner of various data systems
- Keen desire to learn new concepts/processes and innovate to enhance efficiency
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Knowledge of SQL/VBA will be an added advantage.
- The Trainee in Nuveen Global Support team will provide critical support to different areas of client servicing lifecycle such as client reporting, client support and RFI/DDQ support for Institutional, Private and retail clients.
- The Trainee is expected to navigate effectively within our multi-boutique advisory organizational structure and develop strong understanding of the products and processes to efficiently perform high quality work.
He/she will be responsible for:-
- Managing inbound/outbound client communication (emails and phone calls).
- Providing administrative support to servicing teams on prospect client related requests.
- Work with internal business partners to gather and personalize documents for client onboarding.
- Help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings.
- Responsible for completing due diligence and client questionnaires.
- Preparation of custom reports to clients, consultants and service providers.
- Provide quality control for client reports and requests.
- Addressing client queries, providing other business support and creating positive client experience.
- Supporting on efficiency initiatives taken at the function/department level.
Functional Leadership Responsibilities:-
- Acquire and develop deep understanding of the organizational structure and dynamics.
- Navigate the organization effectively and partner with cross functional teams (e.g. Legal, IT, Sales, Product, Compliance, etc.) to obtain necessary data sources or information to efficiently complete client requests.
- Develop in-depth expertise of the process being handled and continuously focus on improving the process to enhance client experience and bring efficiencies.
- Quickly develop understanding of different applications used by the teams, such as PMAPS, CORIC, Intralinks portal, Salesforce,etc., and use those effectively and independently to meet role responsibilities.
- Assisting senior team members in activities like gathering & updating data, formatting documents in line with organization standards, and sourcing relevant materials.
- Conduct other adhoc and special projects as required.
Career Level:- 2IC
TIAA Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs