TIBCO Recruitment 2020:-
TIBCO hiring for the role of Associate Support Engineer ,for Pune, India location . The complete details about TIBCO Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- TIBCO
Company Website:- www.tibco.com
Job Position:– Associate Support Engineer
Job Location:– Pune, India
Experience :- 0 to 2 years
Salary :- As per the Industry Standards
Qualification and Requirements:-
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
Nice to have (any of these):–
- Java certification/Database certification.
- TIBCO product knowledge Knowledge / experience of Cloud technology e.g. AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of application security/Web services security.
Job Description and Responsibilities:-
- Provide phone/email/webex consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop excellent communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Mentor the Associate Support Engineer (E07) for technical help on Product related issues.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalates cases to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles.
- Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Works on the assigned TIBCO products (more than one) and learn all the areas of those products.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that the support engineer is working on.
- Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the early morning shift (4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST) or EMEA shift (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST) on a rotation basis
TIBCO Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
Apply in below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Channel(5000+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Join Whats Up Group :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Also apply other off campus jobs
|Off campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Reliance Jio||click here|
Work From Home Opportunities :-
The easiest way to ask and answer questions and get rewarded for sharing your opinions – Sign Up Link :- Click Here To Sign Up For Free