TVS Credit E.P.I.C IT Challenge 2021 | Prizes Upto 1 Lakh:-
TVS Credit presents E.P.I.C, a campus challenge programme designed for college students.
E-Enrich P-Perform I-Innovate C-Challenge
This contest offers you a platform to apply your technical knowledge and skills to real-life business problems. Through your participation, you stand the chance to network with the best minds in the industry, hone your skills through the challenges, and to top it all, win exciting cash rewards.
- B.Tech/B.E students from 3rd and 4th year, M.E./M.Tech students and MBA (IT) students are eligible to participate.
- The participants should be full-time students of the college.
- This is a team challenge (only 2 students in a team).
- One person can’t be a member of more than one team.
Team Formulation Guidelines:-
- Teams must register themselves on or before 24th Sep’2021, 23:59 hrs.
- Each team must choose a name for their team.
- It is the team leader’s responsibility to ensure that all the team members are eligible to participate in the contest.
- Violation of the eligibility criteria or team constitution will automatically disqualify the team.
- TVS Credit reserves the right to check the validity of the registration information submitted at any point of time.
- Modification of team members post registration will not be allowed.
- Stay tuned to TVS Credit’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page to be up to date with the latest happenings over the course of the competition.
- Cross-college teams are not allowed.
Team Size:- 2 Members
Round 1: Coding Challenge
- All the registered teams will have to take the online coding challenge on 25th Sep’21 (12:00 hrs-18:00 hrs)
- The coding challenge has a window of 6 hours duration (12:00 hrs-18:00 hrs), within which the teams can come and take the challenge within the duration of 2 hours.
- Only the team leader, that is the member who registered the team will be allowed to attempt the coding challenge.
- The teams will be ranked based on the score and finishing time. This means that if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher.
- Participating teams will move on to the next level, based on their performance in this coding assessment.
- The results of the coding challenge will be declared after 2-4 days from the end of Round 1.
Round 2: Case Study Challenge
- Shortlisted teams from Round 1 will participate in Round 2.
- In Round 2, two real-time problem statements will be shared. The teams will have to select one problem statement which they wish to work on. They will be required to submit a solution.
- The teams can zip the PPT/Docs etc. in a folder and upload the same for submissions.
- The deliverables will be mentioned in the case study only.
- The Round 2 entries must be submitted by 16th Oct’21, 23:59 hrs.
- The participating teams in this round will move on to the next level based on their performance.
Round 3: Grand Finale
- In the finale round of E.P.I.C, the shortlisted teams will have to build a prototype (Coding required) based on the solutions suggested in Round 2. They will be given 15 days to build and present the prototype. The finale date will be shared soon.
Registration Deadline:- 24th September 2021, 11:59 PM IST
Note:- We recommend the participants to go through the Terms & Conditions provided.
TVS Credit E.P.I.C IT Challenge 2021 Registration Process:-
Apply In Below Link