UBISOFT Off Campus Hiring:-
UBISOFT is hiring candidates for the role of Intern Level Designer for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about UBISOFT Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- UBISOFT
Job Position:- Intern Level Designer
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Hybrid
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Strong grasp of Level design for open world
- Strong Knowledge of unreal Blueprint /Unity Visual scripting
- Basic knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite software (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D design tools (such as Sketchup, Maya, 3DSMax, Photoshop etc.)
- Experience with 3D engines (Unity, Unreal, Source Engine, or others), design production tools, and level-editing pipelines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Plus point if knows scripting language such as Python
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Attention to detail.
- Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture.
- Self-motivated and agile.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Create gameplay scenarios that highlight the core mechanics and creative vision of the game.
- Keep abreast of the limitations and caveats of game developments
- Collaborate with Game Designers to create engaging levels/updates , in line with the creative vision
- Understand and apply guidelines for creating original level layouts within the game to support specific gameplay rules or playstyles
- Integrate the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine (new gameplay elements, Art, AI, sound, etc.)
- Work with engine data to implement and balance game paly
- Communicate vertically and horizontally within the team in a clear and professional manner
- Create and implement design elements into the game while working in a collaborative multidisciplinary environment. For this, you need to be passionate about games and the craft of level design.
- You take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems.
- You are experienced working within a multidisciplinary team and understand the importance of collaboration to achieve top-notch quality in your work.
- Demonstrating mastery of level design processes including, but not limited to, level flow, engagement design, pacing, storytelling, etc.
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
UBISOFT Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs