Unisys Off Campus Recruitment:-
Unisys is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Student Intern for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Unisys Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Unisys
Job Position:- Technical Student Intern
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time
Job ID:- REQ545400
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
A technical student attached to Unisys for a period of time such as a summer intern or co-op student
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the:
- implements simple features
- writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions
- set-up and maintain system software development environments
- execute prewritten tests
- writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy
- Implements test cases
- gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution
- fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code
- Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
Unisys Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Alight Solutions||Click here|
|Citi Group||Click here|