Unisys Offcampus Recruitment Drive:-
Unisys is a multi-billion dollar global IT company known for building highly secure, modern digital platforms. We provide multi-cloud solutions including cybersecurity, digital government, core and retail banking, and travel and transportation. We transform and manage our clients’ applications, data, networks and devices
Company Name :– Unisys
Company Website :– www.unisys.com
Job Position:- Associate Systems Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Qualification and Requirements :-
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
Job Description :-
- Learns and applies software or systems engineering methods and techniques to the design, development, integration, qualification and/or support of products and tools within one or more limited but developing areas of expertise.
- Works as a member of a team under the direction of the project team leader, agile coach, or experienced engineer
• Team member
• Learning processes and tools.
• Escalate issues as and when required.
• Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge.
• Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
• Receive task estimates typically from superviso+P3r/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
• Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
• Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
• Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
• Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
• Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
• Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
• Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
• Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
• Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team.
Unisys Offcampus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel(1700+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives