Verizon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Verizon is hiring candidates for the role of Engr I-Software Development for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Verizon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Verizon
Job Position:- Engr I-Software Development
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Req ID:- 619203
Job Posted Date:- 10th March 2023
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree/Master’s degree in the field of Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2023.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communication skils.
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Experience in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge with some of the following technologies and disciplines: Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
- Where you’ll be working…
- In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Verizon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Citi Group||Click here|
|Indigo Airlines||Click here|
|Synergy Telematics||Click here|