Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. With over 150 locations, Verizon is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions that improve the way our customers live, work, learn and play.
Verizon Communications Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is based at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware
Company Name:- Verizon Communications
Company Website:- www.verizon.com
Job Position:- System Engineer
Job Location:– Chennai,India
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:–
- A degree.
- Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Basic understanding of computing software, hardware and networking infrastructure.
- Impressive Communication
- The Ability to Solve Problems.
- Critical Thinking
- An Analytical Mind.
- An Agile business analyst
- SQL/PL SQL experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- MS-Office skill set
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
- Collaborating with IT and business teams on projects.
- Troubleshooting issues within customer care applications.
- Supporting code and configuration updates.
- Evaluating proposals to make sure they’re technically sound.
- Supporting the implementation of upgrades and new applications.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)