As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second
Company Name:- Visa Inc
Company Website- www.visa.co.in
Job Position:– Quality Engineer( Software Test Engineer )
Job Location:- Bengaluru,India
Expereince Required :- 0 to 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree along with 0 – 2 years of experience in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong technical testers with exposure working in large enterprise class applications.
- Good exploratory testing skills by understanding related domain, architecture and requirements.
- Should be passionate about quality engineering and has keen eye on continuous improvement across process, product, technology.
- Working knowledge in UI or API automation. Should be able to develop and enhance automations (Java, Junit/TestNg)
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues in Linux/Win environments.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with proactive and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Performance testing (Jmeter or LR) and exposure to Security testing is a plus.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will play a key role in ensuring stable and quality Merchant & Acquiring Processing applications in Visa.
In this mission critical role, you have an opportunity to design and implement testing solutions resulting in continuous deployment of new features and services to production which is highly performant, scalable, secure and reliable.
- Responsible for testing, validation, documentation, and reporting of systems application software.
- Design, create, execute and report on functional tests against multiple applications.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Identify and document software defects in a clear manner and retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Identify and troubleshoot system issues working with development and support as required.
- Design, document and track test cases.
- Keep accurate and timely records of project status in tracking systems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, and teamwork.
- Work with business representatives, implementation teams, support teams and vendors to ensure on time, on budget, and quality delivery of testing deliverables.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team.
- Work non-standard work schedule as needed in support of global clients in all time zones.
- Communicate directly and effectively with external clients, including providing written summaries of project status.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion