Volvo Group Recruitment Drive:-
Volvo Group is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about Volvo Group Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Volvo Group
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- Min INR 7.5 LPA (Fixed) + Variable Pay + Gratuity + Medical Insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass out batch
- 65% throughout the entire academics with no active backlogs
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Volvo Group is searching for a dependable Associate Engineer to join our capable team. The Associate Engineer will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
- You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with innovative ideas. To be successful as an Associate Engineer, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with teams outside of their area of specialization.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Volvo Group Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs