Wabtec Corporation Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Wabtec Corporation hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – Mechanical for the Bengaluru location. The complete details about Wabtec Corporation Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Wabtec Corporation
Job Position:- Engineer – Mechanical
Job Location:- Bengaluru – KA – India (ITC Greens)
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R0042462
Job Posted date:- 23rd May 2021
- Candidates shall have bachelor’s or master’s degree with a proven track record in academic Streams – Mechanical / Aerospace with background / specialization in Structures, Thermal / Fluid Systems, IC Engines, Tribology, Mechanical Propulsion, or Testing / Validation
- Minimum cumulative 7.5 CGPA.
- Graduating by December 2020/January 2020 or May/June 2021.
- Eligibility Requirements
- Legal authorization to work in the India is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both core Mechanical Engineering and allied streams.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in Mechanical Design/ Structures/ Fluid/ Thermal Engineering or relevant area.
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of domain for problem solving and applies strong analytical mindset to solve these complex problems with an innovative and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer, and commitment to deliver the best value proposition.
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated program / project management skills working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
- Wabtec’s Leadership Expertise & Accelerated Development (LEAD) is a prestigious program for young professionals who have a passion for technology, a drive for excellence, and share in Wabtec’s core values.
- The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments.
- LEAD graduates have proven to be the vanguards of technical and business excellence and have track record of proactively and continually making innovative contributions to Wabtec’s future.
- Packaging & product configuration, design, performance evaluation, analysis, and validation of subsystems such as mechanical structures, IC engines, cooling & ventilation equipment (e.g., radiators, coolers, pumps etc.), electro-mechanical systems (e.g., blowers, motors, compressors, etc.).
- Carry out stress analysis, vehicle dynamics, thermo-mechanical design, engine performance optimization for power/emissions / fuel consumption, engine design for multi-fuel systems (bio / diesel / gas), mechatronics design, design of hybrid power plant with combined diesel & battery or battery-only, design of sensors and associated data analysis & root cause analysis.
- Apply the fundamental principles of design for manufacturing (DFM), design for reliability (DFR), design for six sigma (DFSS) in the locomotive system design. Use design tools such as Ansys / ADAMS / GT Power / FEMFAT / LMS Suite / Fluent / and many other in-house developed tools and technologies
- Use the in-house test labs (e.g., fatigue, combustion, vibrations, material characterization, etc.) for design validation owning an end-to-end design and validation responsibility, own the sub-system or system build being in the factory to meet cost/quality/timelines for the program, support locomotive system engineering and program management, develop instrumentation for performing extensive in-factory and in-field product validation, participate in field travel to the global rail-road customer locations for product validation and customer engagement for product acceptance.
Wabtec Corporation Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs