Western Union Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Western Union hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate, Solution Engineering for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Western Union Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Western Union
Job Position:- Trainee Associate, Solution Engineering
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- IT, MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Job Type:- Full Time
Job ID:- JR0099290
Job Posted date:- 07th July 2021
Here are some skills, attributes, and qualifications you will have:-
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team.
- Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
Trainee Associate, Solution Engineering, Pune, India
- Are you looking to play a critical role in leveraging the power of innovation to enhance customer’s experience in a motivated and passionate team? Are you ready to work for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about integrating and build generic solutions that span across multiple portfolios in financial transactions?
Better requires process discipline and simplification:
- You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects.
- This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently.
- You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
Western Union Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in the given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs