Willis Towers Watson (WTW) Hiring:-
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Willis Towers Watson (WTW) Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Willis Towers Watson (WTW)
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Locations:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- October 13th, 2022
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:-
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate.
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Willis Towers Watson Values and Behaviours will underpin all roles and will guide performance criteria
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE:- 0 – 1 years
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Perform and communicate with guidance from other team members in North America, routine and recurring plan administration tasks for clients’ defined benefit pension schemes (e.g., benefit calculations, forms review, payment processing).
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate to the Senior Administrator/Team Leader.
- Deal with queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
- Recognise and escalate potential problem and potential complaint cases and procedures.
- Seek clarification where errors are made.
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Prioritise and manage own workload and maintain a rolling schedule of objectives.
- Accurately perform manual calculations.
- Know and live the firm’s values.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
- Accountable for own development, identifying and raising any learning needs with Administration Co-ordinator.
- Understand your role within the team.
- Support colleagues for holiday cover and workload peaks.
- Update and maintain skills matrix.
- Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members’ needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- Develop knowledge of clients’ pension schemes.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with the clients.
- Be a point of reference for standard automated cases.
- Deal with all communications within defined quality and service standards.
- Ensure timely completion of timesheets.
- Ensure chargeable hours targets are met.
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|