Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021:-
Willis Towers Watson is hiring candidates for the role of KYC Trainee / Advisor for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Willis Towers Watson
Job Position:- KYC Trainee / Advisor
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- 4th October 2021
- Fresher with a bachelor’s degree
- Highly Self-driven in managing own portfolio and assigned responsibilities with accuracy
- Technical competency to do complex work independently
- Eye for detail to identify process gaps, conduct RCA, and suggest workable solutions to mitigate the same
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines
- Effective Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong assessing skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding about the insurance industry
- Problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Project management skills
Top 5 Competencies:-
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork and coordination
- Time management
- Information collection and management
- Eye for detail
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Assist in conducting client validation & Due Diligence checks/KYC screening:
- Client onboarding checks, verifying external regulatory and registry websites for their legal/active status
- Conducting extensive searches on the internet and collating additional information for an organization and the individual being verified
- Assessing the new reports of an organization and its board members to access AML involvement
- Performing validation and screening checks of entities and D&Os
- Maintaining evidence of client verification reports
- Following approval mechanism for client clearance
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding to local offices
- Assisting with special KYC projects with customized solutions as per regional requirements
- Maintaining appropriate data of daily tasks based on the tools provided
- Ensuring any feedback (including breach/errors) identified in the process is investigated and communicated to the Team Leader.
- Participating and contributing in various technical conference calls and technical meetings held within the Business Unit and the team
- Expand the technical know-how of all the processes scoped-in and support team by conducting second pair of eyes (SPOE) / quality checks and regular monitoring resulting in training updates.
- Participate, contribute and lead in team huddles & share best practices.
- Ensure quality of work as per the defined quality parameters & team targets.
- Should be able to support and assist team members with queries.
- Assist in system testing if any changes/enhancements.
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs