wipro off campus Recruitment:-
WIPRO Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Wipro Limited (Wipro), incorporated on December 29, 1945, is a global information technology (IT), consulting and business process service provider. It operates through two segments: IT Services and IT Products.
It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Company Website:– www.wipro.com
Job Position:- Service Desk
Job Location :- Across India
Experience Required :- Fresher
Qualification and Eligibility :-
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Year of Passing:-
- 2019 Only
All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Job Description :-
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
wipro off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives