Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Wipro hiring candidates for the role of Project Engineer for the Across India location. The complete details about Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Wipro
Job Position:- Project Engineer
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- INR 3.50 Lacs Per Annum
Year of Passing:- 2020 & 2021
Requisition ID:- 2021-2731897
Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech/5 Year Integrated-M.Tech
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6 or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Branch of Study: All Streams allowed except the streams from Fashion, Food, Textile and Agriculture
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th Standard and Graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- No backlogs / Standing arrears allowed.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2020 & 2021 engineering talent across the country.
- The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India.
- An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Service Agreement:- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Selection Process:- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR Interview.
- Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belongs solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment.
- Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example: misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
- Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs