Wipro WILP Hiring 2021:-
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Wipro India Pvt Ltd.
Location:- PAN India
Experience :- Fresher
Period : (INR Per Month)
1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronicsand Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Last date to apply: 10th December 2020
Online assessment will be tentatively held between 14th – 18th December 2020.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to email@example.com using the subject line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded to within 3 working days.
Wipro WILP Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs