Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) – CMMI L-3, established in 2002, is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan.
State-of-The-Art Development Center & capable for 24 x 7 operations
We are a Team of 300 Qualified Engineers, MBA’s and MCA’s.
Successful experience of implementing and maintaining Branded ERP Solutions (Microsoft – Navision & AX)
Company Name:- Yamaha Motors
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Greater Noida (After completing the Training period at Faridabad location)
Job Details and Responsibility:–
– Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
– The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
– Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
– Trainee has to have innovate design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
– Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Knowledge of X++, ERP would be added advantage
Degree and Streams: B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA
Academic Percentage: 70% & above throughout academics
Training Period: 6 month (Faridabad)
Compensation during Training Period: 21000/-
Bond: 2 years (bond amount 1 lakhs & will keep original educational documents for 2 year period)
CTC: 5 LPA post training period
Interview Location: Delhi
– 13th September – Written Test and HR Technical
– 14th September- Final round for the candidates who got shortlisted on 13th September at Faridabad office location
Note: You have to submit your one original certificate at the time of joining
Joining: Immediate Joining
Application Procedure :-
Step 1:- Register Here
Step 2:- Apply Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion