YASH Technologies Recruitment:-
YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking young IT Professionals from the engineering colleges to join us.
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career with a company that is making a high impact across the globe on Digital Transformation. If you thrive on the challenges and have the desire to make a real difference in the business world than come and join us !. You will be shaped as seasoned IT professionals and will work on emerging technologies.
Company Name :- YASH Technologies
Company Website :- www.yash.com
Job Position:- Trainee Programmer
Location:- Indore, IN
Job Description :- This position is for the applicant who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the world of business. You will work directly with the Operations/ Delivery leads, Recruitment, and HR to facilitate appropriate staffing and ensure timely delivery.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem – solving skills.
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
- Responsible for all resource fulfillment through Bench employees or Internal project employees.
- Work with the Hiring team to fill the requirement if no internal resource is available.
- Schedule weekly calls with Leaders and update the status of the open requirements.
- Publish periodical data of Internal and External fulfillment.
- Maintain the bench employee’s tracker and their resumes
- Ensure all the employees on the bench are regular to office
- Act on Bench employees as and when required per company policy
- Upskilling of bench resources by getting training completed by Bench employees
- Resolve all issues/concerns raised by bench employees
- Take care of new employees’ induction.
- Maintain new hire data (skills/previous Exp./Resumes ETC).
- Ensure all classroom/online training is completed by the new employees.
- Provide all required access(system/logistics).
YASH Technologies Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion