Zoho Corporation is a Chennai and Pleasanton, California-based information technology and business management software as a service developer. The company was founded by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in 1996, and has development offices in India.
Company Name : Zoho Corporation
Company Website : www.zohocorp.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Software Developer
- Any Engineering candidates can apply for the above role.
- 2017, 2018 & 2019 graduates will be eligible to take up the written test.
- There is no percentage criteria (Passion towards programming is only criteria)
- Written Test call letters will be sent only to the suitable candidates.
- Candidates pursuing their degree (2020) will not be eligible to take up the test.
Experience Required : 0 – 3 years
Note : Candidates those who have attended Zoho’s recruitment process within the past 6 months please do not register here.
- Good Analytical skills, Logical reasoning skills, working knowledge on excel.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Zoho Interview process For Software Developer.
- Level 1 – Written tests for 2 hours, test will be based on “C” Programming.
- Level 2 – Programming test on the Machine(system)starts at 02:00 pm and it will go till the evening.
- Level 3 – Programming test on the machine (system)starts @ 09:00 AM and it will go till the afternoon.
The shortlisted students from the Third Level will appear for Technical/Personal (HR) interviews
Zoho Test Date – 20th July 2019
Test Location: Call letters will be sent to the registered and suitable candidates along with the timing and venue details.
Last Date for registration : 16th July 2019
Note: If your profile is shortlisted, you will be receiving an email from ZOHO with the details of the venue and date for the written test / interview process. Call letter Date – 17th July 2019.