ZOOM Off Campus Recruitment:-
ZOOM is hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details ZOOM Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- ZOOM
Job Position:- Data Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Target Batch:- 2022 New College Graduate (NCG)
Job Type :- Full Time
Job ID:- R7763
Job Posted Date:- 31st January 2022
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree (B.E./B.Tech) or equivalent degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- Should have very good analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Coding experience in Java (or similar) and SQL is mandatory
- Should be a self-starter, faster learner with ability to learn new skills quickly and drive solutions in the face of challenges
- Ability to take concepts all the way to successful outcomes through partnership, collaboration and teamwork
- Detail oriented, organised, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn something new
Good to have:-
- Understanding of business processes, systems architecture, application integrations and service oriented architecture
- Hands-on technical knowledge in Mac OS, Windows, G-Suite, Microsoft Office products and other productivity tools.
- As a Data Engineer (NCG), you will be involved in supporting and developing new features and fixes in our Business Systems that support Zoom Operations worldwide. This will be a great learning opportunity for someone with a good business process acumen and with good coding/testing skills.
- Zoom Data Science teams lie at the foundation of Zoom’s success. As a Data Engineer you will play an important role in driving the growth of Zoom by surfacing, analyzing, and reporting on data that drives mission-critical business decisions.
- As a member of the Data Science team, you will focus on marketing and e-commerce analytics with the goal of scaling Zoom’s e-commerce and freemium insights business in a period of hyper growth and international expansion.
- You’ll be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Engineers , Data Science, Sales and Marketing Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
Responsibilities can include:-
- Assist with building and maintaining Zoom product features and services.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth.
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Test current algorithms and write testing documents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes and happiness.
ZOOM Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs