ZS Associates off campus Recruitment 2020:-
ZS Associates hiring candidates having Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or other relevant degree for the role of Decision Analytics Associate in Pune location.
The complete details about ZS Associates off campus Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- ZS India
Job Position:- Decision Analytics Associate
Location:- Pune, India
Qualifications and Requirements:–
ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or other relevant degree
- Demonstrated record of academic success
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Structured problem solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong communication and business acumen
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams
- Client service orientation
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
Job Description :- DECISION ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE
- Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams.
- DAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
- In particular, DAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
Click Here To Upload Your Resume And Apply For Hundreds Of Jobs Related To Your Field ( If u don’t have good resume ,Create an excellent resume )
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
ZS Associates off campus Recruitment 2020 Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Join Our Telegram Channel(4200+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives